VIEWING JOB DETAILS FOR:
Chief Executive Officer - D390
WDDS is a non-profit charitable organization that has been providing opportunities and supports for people living with a developmental disability in Woodstock and surrounding areas since 1959. WDDS is committed to supporting lifelong opportunities for individuals and their families to strive for independent living in the community through service, partnerships and advocacy.
Our Vision Statement is “A community where everybody belongs.” This is carried out in practice through group homes, residences and individualized day supports.
We are searching for a dynamic CEO to build upon the excellent work of the outgoing leader and to strengthen the organization and position it for new levels of success.
Accountable to the Board of Directors, the CEO will lead WDDS and be responsible for the successful management and operation of the organization in accordance with our Vision, Mission and Values.
The CEO is required to lead this dynamic organization with a government funded operating budget of $10 million+ and 240 staff.
The successful candidate must have:
- Outstanding leadership experience demonstrated over several years in a human services organization.
- A minimum of five (5) years in a senior management role.
- Proven experience in working with a Board of Directors and in the strategic planning process.
- Exceptional planning and communication skills with a demonstrated ability to foster community partnerships and governmental relationships.
- Related post-secondary education in Social Services and/or Business/Finance.
- A working knowledge of the legislation, policy and best practices in supporting individuals with a developmental disability.
- Sound understanding of risk management.
A competitive salary and benefits package are offered that is commensurate with the experience and qualifications.How to Apply
Qualified individuals are invited to make written applications to:
WDDS, c/o Selection Committee, 212 Bysham Park Drive, Woodstock, Ontario, N4T 1R2
Email: email@example.com or Fax: 519-539-7332
Deadline for applications is Friday, April 12, 2019. We appreciate all applications; however only candidates selected for interviews will be notified.