VIEWING VOLUNTEER DETAILS FOR:
Warehouse Assistant- Woodstock ReStore posted by Habitat for Humanity Heartland Ontario
SHARE THIS OPPORTUNITY
Would you like to see a world where everyone has a safe and decent place to live? Do you have a flair for organizing, a passion for great customer service and an interest in reusing and recycling? Is flexibility in your schedule important to you? Yes? Then our Habitat for Humanity Heartland Ontario ReStore Volunteer opportunity is for you! Our ReStores sell new and gently-used renovation and household materials at great prices. ReStore proceeds support Habitat’s mission of mobilizing volunteers and communities to help working, lower income families build strength, stability, and self-reliance through affordable home ownership.
- Work with ReStore supervisor to ensure donations are placed and ready for processing.
- Assist customers in loading purchases which include large kitchen cabinets, appliances and large windows and doors
- Assist donors with unloading and receiving donations from donor vehicles, provide receipts and courteous customer service
- Maintain, organize, and clean donation receiving area daily. Restock and organize shelves as needed
- Help maintain cleanliness and safety of the ReStore
- Provide assistance to staff, customers, and volunteers
- Thank donors and promote Habitat’s mission
No Degree Required, CSA approved Safety BootsHow to Apply
How to Apply
Ready to get started in making a difference in the lives of families? CLICK HERE or visit our website at www.habitat4home.ca. Follow the prompts to become a Habitat Heartland volunteer! Questions? Email email@example.com