VIEWING JOB DETAILS FOR:
Intermediate Accountant posted by Talentcor
Talentcor Tillsonburg location is currently recruiting for a Permanent Accountant for one of our local clients.
AMAZING OPPORTUNITY TO GROW YOUR ACCOUNTING CAREER WITH A NEW COMPANY THAT IS GROWING TOO!!!
Analyze financial information and prepare scheduled reports to the Controller for a division in Ontario and BC.
Determine or maintain record of assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax liability, or other financial activities within the organization. Assist in the planning, controlling, reporting and measuring information and assets of the company. Provides critical financial information to management in order to ensure forecasting and other key measurable are met based on business needs. Excellent training at European Head Office. Must be able to travel when required.
- Oversee all general accounting operations
- Assist in the preparation and reporting documents to department personnel
- Manage budgets and finances of the establishment
- Accurate and efficient preparation of month end Financial Statements and reports.
- Maintain and examine all receivables and payables entries, collection of accounts receivable
- Authorization for preparation of month-end cheque runs
- Prepare month end invoicing, prepare and analyze sales, cost of sales.
- Coordinate invoicing, monitor and analyze financial results with budget-to-actual for various jobs
- Demonstrate ability to produce cash flow forecasts
- Responsible for the preparation, filing and resolving issues of the various required company financial reports, tax submissions, government submittals, WSIB reporting, employee benefit packages and insurance coverage for protection against property losses and potential liabilities
- Manage inventory systems and reporting
- Carry out various ad hoc projects
Education RequirementSecondary School Diploma
- 2+ years accounting experience in the above related tasks
- 2 year college diploma in accounting
- Candidate must be familiar and have experience with accounting software packages
Compensation depending on experience
Excellent benefits and benefit package
Competitive compensation package
If you are qualified for this role, please submit your resume to Karen Baird via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Talentcor would like to thank all that apply however; only the most qualified candidates will be contacted. We encourage you to visit our website www.talentcor.com to stay up-to-date with our current opportunities. Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request during the recruitment, assessment, selection, and placement process.
Alternate format available upon request.