- Posted on:
Dec 31, 2018
- Application Deadline:
All Applicants Welcome
- Position Category:
Boards/Committees, Fundraising, Public Relations, Special Events
- JOB TOOLS
Login or Register for an Account to save this job or apply directly if the employer has made the option available.
VIEWING VOLUNTEER DETAILS FOR:
Special Event Volunteer posted by Woodstock & District Developmental Services
SHARE THIS OPPORTUNITY
• To assist with different Agency or Program events i.e. Christmas Tea, Fundraisers, Dances,
• This typically involves being part of a committee (team work).
• Some money handling may be involved.
• For some events, Smart Serve certification may be required.
• Meet new people.
• Sharing skills/talents.
• Making a difference and being part of a dynamic event.
• Orientation to the agency as a whole.
• Orientation to the event (purpose, process).
• Ongoing supervision/staff support within the program.
No Degree Required, Vulnerable Sector CheckHow to Apply
How to Apply:
• Interested applicants should complete the on-line volunteer application located on the WDDS website at www.wdds.ca. (Under “Get Involved”).
• Interested applicants will be contacted by the WDDS Community Connector to schedule an interview.
• At that time volunteer/student opportunities will be discussed/chosen and applicant will receive other documentation to complete.