- Posted on:
Dec 31, 2018
- Application Deadline:
Student, Senior, Internship
- Position Category:
Accounting/Finance, Arts/Culture, Boards/Committees, Caring Support, Leadership, Office Work, Public Relations, Retails Sales/Donations
- JOB TOOLS
Login or Register for an Account to save this job or apply directly if the employer has made the option available.
VIEWING VOLUNTEER DETAILS FOR:
Cut & Sew Business Manager posted by Woodstock & District Developmental Services
SHARE THIS OPPORTUNITY
- Lead the WDDS sewing business "Cut & Sew" to become a successfull micro business.
- Navigate the operational needs of a small business
- Find or create opportunity to sell itmes
- Create/follow business plan
* Sewing knowledge is an asset but not required.
• Become a role model/mentor.
• Establishing a positive relationship.
• Making a difference in someone’s life.
• Enhancing a person’s self-confidence and self-esteem.
• Orientation to the agency as a whole.
• Orientation to the specific location and/or program.
• Ongoing supervision/staff support within the program.
Secondary School Diploma, Must be an Adult, Vulnerable Sector Check, Drivers License, Own TransportationHow to Apply
How to Apply:
• Interested applicants should complete the on-line volunteer application located on the WDDS website at www.wdds.ca. (Under “Get Involved”).
• Interested applicants will be contacted by the WDDS Community Connector to schedule an interview.
• At that time volunteer/student opportunities will be discussed/chosen and applicant will receive other documentation to complete.