VIEWING VOLUNTEER DETAILS FOR:
Taste of Woodstock Catering Volunteer posted by Woodstock & District Developmental Services
SHARE THIS OPPORTUNITY
• To assist the WDDS catering business “A Taste of Woodstock” in fulfilling their catering contracts.
• Assist and support the workers about kitchen safety, safe food handling, how to read recipes, prepare foods, serve foods, etc.
• Opportunity to be a positive role model.
• Making a difference in someone’s life.
• Enhancing a person’s self-confidence and self-esteem.
• Maintaining and learning new skills.
• Orientation to the agency as a whole.
• Orientation to the program.
• Training on Safe Food Handling basic skills.
• Ongoing supervision/staff support within the program.
Vulnerable Sector CheckHow to Apply
How to Apply:
• Interested applicants should complete the on-line volunteer application located on the WDDS website at www.wdds.ca. (Under “Get Involved”).
• Interested applicants will be contacted by the WDDS Volunteer/student Coordinator to schedule an interview.
• At that time volunteer/student opportunities will be discussed/chosen and applicant will receive other documentation to complete.