VIEWING VOLUNTEER DETAILS FOR:
Administration Support posted by Woodstock & District Developmental Services
SHARE THIS OPPORTUNITY
• Volunteer/student will perform office duties and clerical support as required.
• Meeting new people.
• Experience for your resume.
• Maintaining and developing new skills.
• Orientation to the agency as a whole.
• Orientation to the duties and tasks required.
• Ongoing supervision/staff support within the program.
Vulnerable Sector CheckHow to Apply
How to Apply:
• Interested applicants should complete the on-line volunteer application located on the WDDS website at www.wdds.ca. (Under “Get Involved”).
• Interested applicants will be contacted by the WDDS Community Connector to schedule an interview.
• At that time volunteer/student opportunities will be discussed/chosen and the applicant will receive other documentation to complete.