VIEWING JOB DETAILS FOR:
Accounts Payable and Administrative Specialist - L175
A local Manufacturing company is looking to fill an Administrative Specialist position at their Woodstock location. Summary of Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides receptionist services, and responds to telephone inquiries including incoming trucking appointments.
- Provides liaison services with contacts to the facility, including customers, suppliers, and internal company staff.
- Effectively manage sorting of invoices incoming by mail and/or e-mail.
- Ensuring invoice approvals are Sarbanes-Oxley compliant and general ledger coding is correct.
- Prepare approved invoice packages to corporate accounting department for further process.
- Monitor accuracy and timely processing of account payables.
- Maintain confidentiality of any information he/she encounters.
- Purchase Order issuance
- Responsible for purchasing miscellaneous supplies for the facility.
- Responsible for maintaining, collating, and organizing data from various sources for input into the management reviews process.
- Filing as necessary.
- Attend meetings and prepare notes as required.
- Performs other duties as assigned by his/her direct superior.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Computer – Word, Excel, Outlook
- Excellent communication, writing skills.
- Able to accurately retrieve and input data in computer.
- Problem solving
Education, prior work experience, and specialized skills and knowledge:
- Completion of high school program as a minimum
- 3-5 years experience in an office environment
- General knowledge of accounting
- Physical Requirements:
- Able to sit and stand for extended periods of time, Able to communicate effectively
- Able to correctly retrieve and input data in computer
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
Hours of Work:
Mon-Fri., 8:00am-4:30pm, Overtime as required
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote L175 Accounts Payable and Administrative Specialist in the subject line.