VIEWING JOB DETAILS FOR:
Social Media Coordinator (student) posted by All Celebrations
- Assist in executing and measuring external Social Media based communication plans.
- Collaborate with marketing and subject matter experts in a timely manner to determine appropriate Social media responses.
- Develop and submit for approval - written materials including Q&A, event photos and promotions as required.
- Must be prepared to both assist with setup (decorating, unloading) and cleanup of week-end events)
- Attend events and acquire content for dissemination through social media platforms.
- Help oversee program execution from kick off through to completion.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of Social Media programs and communicate results back to business owners.
- Responsibility for daily content posting process with assistance from communications coordinator.
- Liaison and collaborate with employee groups and cross-functional teams as needed and help provide creative solutions to communication problems.
- Identify opportunities for corporate and local community events in support of corporate giving strategy.
- University/College level high school courses: English, Commtech (photography), Design
- Strong working knowledge of social media platforms.
- Must possess excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication with strong writing and editorial abilities.
- Demonstrated experience with Social Media tools such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Weekly and others.
- Working knowledge of G-Suite
- Must be able to follow instructions as well as be a self-starter to achieve results.
- Must be able to meet tight deadlines and execute flawlessly on projects in a fast-paced, often pressured environment and see a project through to completion.
- Must have the ability to work effectively in a team.
- Must be capable of maintaining confidentiality, with a high level of accuracy regarding information.
- The ability to develop and maintain strong professional relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
$14/hr part time up to 30 hours/week.How to Apply
In order to qualify for this role you must be returning to high school or post-secondary education in September of 2018. Proof of enrollment will be required. The term of this position is June 25, 2018 – August 31, 2018.
Qualified applicants should forward their resume, two references and a portfolio of written/photo work or links to their social media pages (Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn demonstrating aptitude and skills to: firstname.lastname@example.org.About Employer
At All Celebrations we are focused on providing party rental, decorating, and event and wedding planning services with the highest level of customer satisfaction. We will do everything we can to meet your expectations. Whether it be a wedding, corporate event, fundraiser, or any other celebration, we want to help you make your event special by bringing your vision to life. With our delivery, set up, and pick up services, we aim to make your event as organized and stress free as possible. All Celebrations also provides event management services, bartending services, stag and doe planning, and vendor evaluation and comparisons. Let us do the hard work, so you can get the most out of your event.
All Celebrations is proudly a local small business in Oxford County with our main location in Ingersoll, Ontario.