VIEWING JOB DETAILS FOR:
Customer Service Representative, Pittock CA posted by Upper Thames River Conservation Authority
The Upper Thames River Conservation Authority is currently accepting resumes for the seasonal position of Customer Service Representative. This position will start June 18 and last until either September 3, 2018 or October 14, 2018 (depending on successful candidate’s availability).
Reporting to the Conservation Area Superintendent, the Customer Service Representative will assist in the daily operation of the gate and registration offices selling daily and seasonal permits and registering campers while providing quality customer service.
- Sell permits and register guests according to Conservation Authority policy
- Provide quality customer service to guests providing information regarding facilities, regulations, policies and the general Authority mandate
- Process revenue according to Authority revenue collection policy
- Collect large quantities of revenue and balance to computer generated shift report
- Address customer concerns and complaints
- Control and regulate visitor access to the Conservation Areas
- Operate CAMIS/Everest reservation/registration system
- Perform facility checks and other security duties as requested, reporting occurrences, concerns, and hazards to supervisor
- Minimum of grade 12 education or equivalent and experience in revenue collection
- Ability to work with a large volume of customers on a daily basis
- Basic computer skills is an asset
- Ability and desire to assist other staff when required to do so in other work areas of the conservation area
- Ability to work flexible hours including evenings, midnight shifts, weekends and holidays
- Valid CPR and First Aid certificate
- Current Police Information Check
$16.04 per hour, 35 hours per week
Day access to all three UTRCA Conservation AreasHow to Apply
Please submit cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
Please indicate the position title and location in the subject line of your email.
If you do not have access to email, please submit cover letter and resume to:
Sharon Viglianti, HR Administrator, Upper Thames River Conservation Authority
1424 Clarke Road, London ON, N5V 5B9
*Applicants will be contacted ONLY if an interview is required.
Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), Integrated Accessibility Standards Regulation. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.