VIEWING JOB DETAILS FOR:
Operations Helper posted by Ingersoll Rent-All Inc
Position Tasks & Activities:
- Will assist various departments as directed.
- Keep all rental equipment neatly displayed.
- Communicate with supervisor.
- Report safety violations to supervisor.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures, rules and regulations in written or verbal form.
- Comply with government safety requirements and other regulations and security in store.
- Attend department, store and safety meetings.
- Perform other duties as requested.
Nature of the Work:
The work is typically very physical and demanding, both from strength requirements and the stamina required. Will assist department staff as assigned by your supervisor. Will also help maintain inventory. Shipping and receiving functions, from light to heavy, are also performed. Janitorial responsibilites, both inside and outside the premises, are also involved.
Must stand for long periods of time. Some work will be indoors with general warehouse conditions, in which some work areas may not be heated or air conditioned. This job requires constant interaction with co-workers and with the public. This position requires frequent lifting and a significant degree of walking, bending and transporting objects of various weights and dimensions. May have exposure to chemicals, including but not limited to gasoline, diesel fuel, kerosene and cleaning solvents. Some of these chemicals are obvious hazards; hence a sense of smell is required.Education RequirementNot Applicable Experience Requirement
- Must be able to lift approximately 70 lbs.
- Must maintain a professional personal appearance.
- Must be able to use basic mathematics to solve problems.
- Must be able to speak English clearly and write legibly.
- Must pass company drug screen
- Must maintain an acceptable attendance record.
- Must have a full range of motion and dexterity.
- Must be able to understand and follow instructions furnished in written, oral and/or scheduled form.
- Maintain a cooperative working relationship with co-workers.
Starting at $15/hour with opportunity for advancement, plus comprehensive benefits packageHow to Apply
Send resumes to email@example.comAbout Employer
Ingersoll Rent-All is the leading independent supplier of rental equipment and contractor supplies in Oxford County. From our headquarters in Ingersoll, Ontario we proudly serve the residents, contractors, landscapers, municipalities, farmers, and factories of Ingersoll, Woodstock, Tillsonburg, Dorchester, Thamesford, Tavistock and everywhere in between.
Canadian Owned and 100% Independent, we have been serving our community since 1986 with competitively priced, well maintained, quality late model rental equipment and professional grade tools & accessories.