VIEWING JOB DETAILS FOR:
MACHINIST - OPERATOR
- Sets up and operates machine(s) such as radial drill, milling machine, lathe, multi-drill, iron worker.
- Perform drilling, cutting and/or forming or other machining operations on metal work pieces by performing the following duties :
- Plans operations, and may fasten holding fixtures or jig on machine base to hold workpieces and guide cutting tools.
- Lifts workpieces manually or with hoist and positions and secures it on machine base or in fixture or jig with clamps and bolts.
- Measures, marks, and scribes reference lines and hole locations on workpieces.
- May select, install, setup and adjust cutting tools/blades.
- Sets up machine as required to cut / machine parts.
- Observes machining operations and periodically verifies conformance of machined workpieces to specifications.
- Uses hand tools such as: hand grinders, drill machines, die-grinder and tapping operations.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Vocational diploma in machinist;
- At least 1 year of experience;
- Must be able to accurately measure and use measuring tools micrometer and Vernier;
- Strong work ethic, communication, organizational and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent physical capacities.
What we are offering:
- A competitive salary;
- A group benefit plan;
- A stimulating work environment;
- A great small company culture.
To pursue this opportunity, please forward your resume in confidence by email at:
Winsafe welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.About Employer
WINSAFE, a division of AGF Access Group Inc. is an innovative manufacturer and supplier of safe, reliable engineered suspended access and fall protection solutions, specializing in the development of temporary and permanently installed equipment for the building maintenance, restoration, construction, power generation and industrial markets.