VIEWING JOB DETAILS FOR:
Shop Maintenance / Drill Helper posted by A & A Environmental Consultants Inc.
We are seeking an organized, motivated individual to assist our team in our shop, as well as keeping it clean and organized. Additionally, this person will support our lead driller at job sites all over Ontario, in environmental settings from cities to forests and anything in between. It is a physical job that sometimes requires varied hours (starting early or working late) working outside in all weather conditions and the ability to adapt to a changing routine.Education RequirementGED Experience Requirement
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Have a valid, clean G drivers license
Preference will be given to candidates who:
- Have current First Aid/CPR, WHIMIS
- Are mechanically inclined / have experience working in a warehouse or garage
- Have a D or A-Z license
The successful candidate will also:
- Be physically fit (able to lift heavy loads)
- Be organized
- Work under instruction, but able to complete tasks autonomously.
- Maintain a safe workplace and assess risk in the field to keep both oneself and the equipment safe from harm.
- Identify and minimize environmental hazards.
- Set up and prepare for daily drilling operations.
- Contribute to and establish effective workplace relationships.
Minimum wage to start; full salary/benefit options are available after a 6 month probation period.How to Apply
Submit your resume to email@example.comAbout Employer
A & A Environmental Consultants Inc. is a multi-disciplinary environmental consulting firm offering consulting services in the fields of site assessments and cleanups (ESA Phase I-IV), water resource studies, indoor and outdoor air quality studies and permitting, designated substance survey studies including asbestos and mould testing, and landfill design and monitoring.