VIEWING JOB DETAILS FOR:
Laboratory Assistant posted by Ag Research Management Systems
Ag Research Management Systems seeks qualified individuals to assist with a cutting edge research project in the poultry industry. The incumbents will be responsible for preparing poultry samples for analysis. Additional duties include: organizing daily workflow of samples under the guidance of the supervisor, recording sample details on worksheets, entering data in Excel, sample disposal and general laboratory / work area cleaning.
This is a temporary position with 35-40 hours per week for 4 weeksEducation RequirementPost Secondary Degree Experience Requirement
Requirements of the position include:
- Bachelor of Science or one year community college in a laboratory technician program. A combination of education and relevant laboratory experience will be considered.
- Demonstrated experience completing detailed work in a high volume, time-sensitive environment.
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Proven experience with visual observation and attention to quality and detail.
- Ability to follow workflow and safety procedures.
- Experience working with poultry would be considered an asset.
$15/hourHow to Apply
Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.orgAbout Employer
Ag Research Management Systems helps agricultural researchers and research organization get research into action.