VIEWING JOB DETAILS FOR:
General Labour posted by Courtland Professional Property Management
• Work under the direction of a qualified trained Crew supervisor.
• Grass Cutting and trimming
• Prune and trim trees and plants
• Weed, rake / collect refuse, remove litter and garbage
• Cart and spread topsoil and other materials
• Lay sod or seed
• Plant bulbs, flowers, shrubs and trees
• Water lawns/gardens
• Edge garden beds
• Perform general landscape duties (manually transport product, prep, install, plant)
• Complete snow removal on steps, entrance ways and sidewalks.
• Valid driver's license and/or reliable transportation
• Must be reliable
• Must be punctual
• Must be able to work in all weather conditions
• Must be able to withstand working long hours in warm/hot temperatures and cold temperatures (winter)
Courtland PPM is looking for reliable General Laborer’s to join our Property Maintenance and Landscape Team in Tillsonburg, Ontario. This position is seasonal with fulltime during spring/summer/fall and on call during the winter season.
• Turf and Grounds / Garden maintenance / Landscape experience is required
• Snow removal experience is an asset
Hourly Wage: $13.00 to $14.00How to Apply
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgAbout Employer
Courtland Professional Property Management is a dynamic property maintenance and landscaping firm strategically situated in a central location between London and Cambridge.