If you’re looking to hire, we're here to assist
WorkInOxford provides free online employment and volunteer opportunities for Oxford County employers and organizations to fulfill recruitment needs. If you are an Oxford County-based business, not-for-profit or charity registered with the Canadian Revenue Agency, we invite you to login and take advantage of all the services available to you.
HAVE AN ACCOUNT? LOGIN BELOW:
DON'T HAVE AN ACCOUNT? REGISTER FOR FREE!
Get started by clicking on the REGISTER button below to access our job boards and post your job and/or volunteer opportunities.
BEYOND ONLINE, COMMUNITY EMPLOYMENT SERVICES CAN HELP
Beyond our online services, you can also connect with one of our Employer Services Team Members who will personally help you in organizing your recruitment efforts and take you through the following four steps:
- Receive consultation, recruitment and hiring assistance at No Charge
- Helpful hiring tips and resources
- Real people to answer your questions
- Space and technology to support the interviewing process
- Post in minutes – start recruiting immediately
- Access local data base of potential employees
- Reach more talent Locally, Regionally, Nationally and Globally
- Let us write and post your job description
- One to one pre-screening assessments interviews on prescribed parameters
- We can promote your opportunities Regionally, Nationally and Globally
- Coordination of Job Fairs to support recruiting process
- Relevant Local Labour Market Information
- Human Resources support
- Assessment of training needs and the development of plans and programs
- Access to financial incentives for Hiring and Training new employees
- Support for ongoing training to maintain the competitiveness of your work force
Contact us directly at email@example.com or call (519) 539-8161 and get started today!